SGM is structured as follows:
- Smart grid management software that coordinates various devices that are part of it; this management consists of a distribution calculation core optimized according to the user’s online settings; the structure of the Smart Grid can be configured using an appropriate graphic interface;
- Intuitive and user friendly interface for the operator: the graphic appearance can be modified by the user with an editor;
- Data acquisition and command interface that supports the most widespread standard protocols and allows data exchange with the most widespread PLC / RTU;
- Interface with the protection system, to monitor electrical events with a chronological recording ( millisecond );
- Interface compliant to the requirements dictated by the network operator (in Italy TERNA), both for any load shedding and for any remote control / monitoring;
- Storage with second sampling of all smart grid data, displayable in graphic format (with access time and data presentation less than 2 seconds for 16 tracks) or exportable in table format; in addition, groupings per minute and hour (minimum, maximum, average and standard deviation within the interval) will be pre-calculated.